2. LOST is over. I really liked the end but I had to think about it for a while before I could say that. I think you had to really "get" the show to appreciate the ending. I felt the same way about Seinfeld. If you didn't "get" the show you didn't like the ending.
3. I love playlist. It really helps me clean the house. If you could peek in my windows you would laugh. Cleaning to playlist is as close to a "club" as I am going to get so I make the most of it.
4. Music moves me. Literally. I can't help it. When Clocks came out, I looked like a freak driving/dancing. Of course that is only one example of a song that made me look like a freak. There are soooo many. (Betsy also has this problem but I guess she has the "dancer" thing to blame it on.) Note: You know I am playing that song right now and dancing. Home, home, where I wanted to go.
5. I think I take in-town family for granted. When I meet someone who moved here and doesn't know anyone or has no family here I am taken aback. In Macon I have 2 parents, 2 in-laws, 3 grandparents, 3 aunts and 3 uncles, 1 cousin, a brother and sister-in-law, a nephew, and a niece. It's a family reunion every time we get together.
6. I just bought a bunch of fabric to make a quilt. Ask me at the end of the summer to show it to you.
7. Facebook can be too much sometimes. Right?
8. Packy makes me laugh. If you knew him he would make you laugh too. Are 3 year olds supposed to cross their eyes already? He makes people at Kroger laugh with his non-stop talking. Talking, talking, talking.
9. I hate the Fresh Beat Band. Those kids are tools.
10. When I let go of my agenda and follow God's will, life is calmer. I may not always know exactly what God's will is, but I sure know when I'm not in it.