1. My car is a wreck. Between ball and school it is just hard to keep up. *Note to self: Give the kids a bag and let THEM clean it out.
2. I have been working out at Cross Fit for about 3 weeks now. It is the best thing I have ever done. I feel great mentally and physically. Thanks Howard!
3. Every night Jason loads the dishwasher. He has a certain system which I always mess up. If I load stuff during the day, he rearranges it at night for maximum efficiency.
4. He also shuts my closet door every night before he goes to bed. My dad shut my closet door every night when I lived at home. Sorry guys, I just can't bring myself to shut it.
5. Over the past year I have learned how important my female friendships are to me. I have been lifted up, encouraged, challenged, and made to laugh by some amazing women. I never thought I was a girl's girl but now I recognize that I need these relationships because God designed us to be relational. I am always slow to learn the lesson.
6. I am a menu planner but have such a hard time with the planning process. The reason is that I am not a big eater. Eating is something I have to do not something I want to do so I have a hard time deciding what to cook for a week. I am talking about a couple pf hours sometimes to do a weeks worth of food.
7. I already have anxiety about summer. My kids are bored by day 2. I am starting to plan now. It's hard to live in the now and plan but I think both are necessary for summer vacation.
8. For Mother's Day Jason gave me a subscription to Everyday Food. He consulted my sister, which is always wise. I usually want whatever she has or like whatever she picks out. *Note: Although eating is not a top priority, I do like to cook.
9. Betsy is the best sister one could have. Wise beyond her years and so very funny. You might think you have a great sister but Betsy could beat your sister up.
10. Jason has some interesting talents. I will share more later. You will be amazed!