Saturday, October 20, 2007

Ya know what's fun?

*waking up at 8:30 on Saturday with everyone in the bed (minus Pacs)
*waking up at 8:30 and no one else is awake yet
*vacuuming with Rhianna (shut up and drive) LOVE my ipod
*having a clean house for a while
*walking to a Jazz festival one street over from us
*getting close to tears when scrapping Jay's 2k experience
*getting to hang out with my BFF from high school who moved back to town
*my son being BFF with her son and playing wii together
*being an aunt again in June

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Payton,
That is fun stuff.
Great news about you being an aunt, isn't it...congrats!!

payton said...

Andrea-
I hate that you are taking a break but I understand. Betsy says we are a lot alike in our need and want to be at home. Too much "stuff" away from my house wears me out.