Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Ten on Tuesday

1.  I need you to watch this.  You probably won't, but you should.  Jason made the kids and me watch it and I'm glad he did.  If you don't watch it then you won't understand my pictures.  It's up to you, but I would just go ahead and watch it.                                                                                                                                                                              
2.  We watched it Friday night.  This is what my kids did all day Saturday.  We did not help at all.  There were about 9 games total and they were very thought out.  They had tickets and prizes too.  One of the things that makes me the happiest, is seeing my kids playing together.  All of them.  This was one of those very special days.



(Packy's game was called Music Can.  In order to win, you had to put the right combination of objects in the can and shake them.  When you found the right combination you would know because Packy would start dancing. Really hard dancing.)
 3.  After everyone made a trip through the arcade we started some outside games.  (Jason's family was at our house celebrating his dad's birthday.)
4.  There may or may not have been a homeless person living in my car last week.  I thought I heard him shuffling around as I made a turn.  I went to the carwash so I think he's gone.  He'll probably move back in by the end of the week. (Just to clarify, I do not have a mouse in my car.  This is what Betsy thought.  I'm just saying it's messy enough and has enough clothes and water to feed a person.)
5.  At least a couple of times a week I hear a song on a commercial or TV show and I have to find it.  I can usually google What song is in the _________ commercial? and someone else has already asked the question and found the answer.  I would say I acutally buy 1 out of every 5 I look up.
I found this one from the Bare Minerals commercial:
And this one from the White House Black Market commercial:

6.  Packy's last tee ball game is this Saturday.  I'm really sad to see the season end.  I got to spend some time with friends I don't see in my normal path.  I have some cute pictures but this post is really long with pictures and videos so I'm going to save them for next week.
7.  I have some friends who run a tight ship.  I asked Jason if he thought I ran a tight ship and he quickly answered, no.  My ship is about to tilt over and often springs leaks.  But I think it's a ship that has some well loved crew members.
8.  I have alot on my prayer list right now.  People are hurting. I have friends in treatment, struggling with their marriage, battling disease, looking at an uncertain future, but still trusting that the Lord is in control.  What a witness to trust in times of pain.  I am also praying for some friends who are in Haiti on a mission trip.  People are giving. I love that God wants us to pray about everything.  Good, bad, ugly, and the things that you can't tell another soul.
9.  Did you see the hologram Tupac at Coachella?  Super creepy.  Now "they" are saying you are going to be able to see Michael Jackson in hologram form on a new tour.  I do not like this. At all.
10.  If you don't watch Bravo you are free from reading any further. Let's just say I am in Housewife heaven.
Atlanta crazy people reunion, New Jersey crazy people starting, Don't be Tardy for the Wedding, Bethenny (who is starting to stress me out and not really inspire), and even Kathy Griffin's talk show.  It's a bunch of trash, but it makes laundry so much more interesting.  Mazel Andy Cohen.
11.  Papa Watt (my Mom's dad) turned 89 last week and we all got to celebrate.  I posted a picture on Facebook and tagged all of my cousins because my grandmother wanted told me to.  Someone made the comment, do you know how lucky you are?, and it really got me thinking.  I take for granted the fact that I have 3 grandparents that are still living and live in my same town.  My children have all four of their grandparents and 3 great-grandparents living in the same town.  They also have aunts, uncles, great-aunts and uncles, and cousins living here. I love having so much family close by.  I would say the key to our family is forgiveness.  Forgive, like Christ forgave you.    You can't stay close if you can't forgive.  Papa Watt has been such a living example of this.  His tender heart for the Lord has touched every person in our family.  Love you Papa Watt!































































No comments: