2. Plan the action, don't plan the results. This is the response to someone having a hard time staying in today. I can't just stay in the present, I have to plan for the future. Yes you can plan what action you need to take but worrying about the results is where the problem begins.
3. "People who are tall but are still kids are called teenagers." -Packy age 4 after the football game Friday night. They are still kids, but they don't know that. They think they are so grown up.
5. This is the beauty of Emory's homework including reading aloud for at least 5 minutes a day:
It makes me so happy to see this.
6. How do you feel about changing seasons? I love the weather. I get totally overwhelmed switching out closets and clothes for not only me but my three children. Totally overwhelmed.
7. A couple of weeks ago we studied Matthew 16. The main point is looking to the past to see Jesus' faithfulness and to apply it to my present situation. Jesus was telling the disciples to remember how he fed the thousands when they were worried because they forgot to bring some bread on their boat trip. When I look at how he has delivered me from my past how can I be worried that he won't take care of my future?