Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

1.  Tomorrow is the last day of school.  Yea!  (I think.)   
2.  I am having 33 people at my house this Saturday to celebrate my grandmother's 90th birthday. (Jay was born 2 weeks before her 80th birthday.  He can always figure out how old she is by taking his age and adding 80.)  My cousins from Alabama and Mississippi and their families are coming, and my New York babies, of course.  I am not stressing and totally plan on pulling the "we just moved" card.  We might get one picture hung on the wall before Saturday, but probably not.  It is about spending time and enjoying the family I don't get to see very often, not what my house looks like.
3.  I like your catchy song Rihanna, but I am not prepared to explain S & M to my 10 year old so I have to change the radio station when it comes on.
4.  Oprah is killing me.  I have been crying for over a week now.  Even her last episode commercial, the one that shows all of the other shows ending, makes me tear up.  The updates of her favorite guests is really what has been getting me.  She knows how to tell someone's story.  No matter what you think of her, you can't deny that she has done some amazing things with her life.  I will miss her
5.    Did you see Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga on SNL?  It was really good.  He is talented and as much as I don't "get" her she is also very talented.  I hate when the SNL hosts don't commit to the skits but JT and Gaga committed.  You can tell they are both workaholics.  That is one -holic I am not familiar with at all.  (I could write this entire ten on TV shows.  May sweeps totally pull me in.)
6.  It's really too late for me to be writing this.
7.  For real, I am going to bed. 
8.  Check on Thursday. 
9.  This makes me laugh and if you were here you would have laughed too.





















10.  This makes me smile.

No comments: