I know it's supposed to be Ten on Tuesday but I'm late.
1. I am addicted to blogs. The three I read the most (The Pig Bear , My life....just not the road I expected, and Fly through our window ) have all become friends and it's kind of freaking me out. "Worlds are colliding", right George?
2. I am easily overwhelmed by all of the stuff I want to do. Right now that list includes making a quilt, learning Photoshop, scrapbooking, eating local, and taking more pictures.
3. I drove to Forsyth today to get local strawberries but I didn't read the sign that said they were open Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday.
4. I refuse to buy any more sodas.
5. To me the low 70s is cold. I have on a jacket. I like it hot. Macon summer hot.
6. I am amazed at how much less trash we had today. One can that wasn't even full. Recycling is working.
7. The only way Packy gets a nap is in the car in the carpool line, Mimi picking him up from school and going to her house, or on the couch watching TV.
8. I love that Jason plays the guitar now. I think he is really good.
9. I have been sober for over a year. Thanks be to God.
10. I am really sad that LOST will be ending in a couple of months.