Tuesday, March 25, 2008

sad pacs


When my babies are sick I forget what they are like when they are well. Packy has been really sick since Saturday. Fever close to 105 and very listless. So sad. We are going with a virus right now and we are hoping it has run its course. I miss the Packy that smiles and laughs and tries to run. I am cherishing holding him 24 hours a day while he is so still because it never happens. Rocking him all day. Loving him and praying over him. Sometimes I think God uses sick babies to slow us down and just be.

3 comments:

HJW said...

Poor little guy...I hope he is over it, too. Definitely agree with the slowing down part!

Anonymous said...

Aww, that made me cry. I don't like to see pacs so sad. The picture really captures it. I'm praying for him too.

Trish said...

I know what you mean. As a "working" mom I sometimes cherish the time I have at home when my babies are sick. Even though I don't like the reason, I love having that time with them.