Monday, November 26, 2007

Thanksgiving

I would like to give thanks that my children are well enough to go to school. Poor Jay had his last day of school on a Friday and was sick by Saturday morning. Basically all of my children have been sick the entire week. Not much of a vacation. Jay and Emory did get to go see Bee Movie last night with Ceci and Pop. Thanks to all of this at home time I am almost finished with my Christmas shopping. I do most everything online. It helps me to actually think about the presents and not go in to a store and start buying stuff because it's a good deal. I also do a lot of personalized presents and those are easier online as well. Now I am planning some fun things to do with the children. Today we are going to decorate giant pinecones that Emory collected at the farm where we spent Thanksgiving with glitter. One day we will decorate cookies that they can share with their friends. My goal is to have a simple, stress free, holiday season. If you have any tips on how to do this let me know. My next stress inducing event is the Christmas picture!

No comments: